Wav:477 x 24-bit Wav loops and one- shots.
• 417.5MB (zipped)
470+MB of super heavy tribal beats, Gameboy-style synths, speaker-quaking subs, aggressive leads, warped vox, dub-style FX and more in street-banging collection of moombahton madness.
An urban fusion of grimy basslines, pitched Dutch electro leads, raggaeton workouts, calypso rhythms and swinging 808 beats, SM White Label serves up dirty, bouncing, sub-heavy loops primed for bass- crazed producers making low-tempo stompers.
What's in the collection?
• Drum Loops > 95 bumpin' beats loaded with carnival- style rhythms and electro-heavy 808 grooves. Most offered in full, top- and perc-only variants.
• Tops Loops > 30 syncopated kick-free workouts bursting with real congas, timbales, bells and whistles, toms plus assorted raw drum machine hits.
• Bass Loops > booming subs, dirty sawfests and aggro bass razors covering moombahton to moombahcore.
• Synth Loops > 16-bit bleeptronics, Dutch house sliders, electrified screamers and Sega-style melodics: 59 twisted toplines to freak the floor.Vox Loops > pitched, processed, mangled and mauled voxisms done the moombahton way.
• FX > fat drops, dub sirens, space impacts, screechers, screamers, winders and sliders tempo- synced for easy drag and drop action.